


Saturday was a super special day for Aunnika. She was baptized! It was a very simple and special ceremony. Allison and Brittany gave the talks, Michael and Catherine gave the prayers, Mike performed the baptism and the confirmation. It was an all out family event. It really was very special. I was so pleased, touched, and thankful.
4 comments:
What wonderful pictures of a wonderful family on a wonderful day for Aunnika! Thanks for keeping your blog up to date so I can see how the children are growing. The Andreasons are visiting us this week and I can't believe how big their kids are, too!
CONGRATS AUNNIKA :)I really like the family picture of you guys on the couch. What a cute family! Sounds like Mike had a fun B-day. Happy Birthday Mike :) We love you guys.
Congratulations Aunnika! You looked absolutely beautiful. What a special day. Wish we could have been there.
Congratulations Aunnika! What a wonderful day! And what a wonderful family to celebrate it with! I know Heavenly Father is proud of you!
Post a Comment