
but he neglected to mention that she had a band concert on Thursday as well. I was an interesting evening. We got home from picking up the kids at school and Mike and Michael quickly headed off to basketball practice while Brittany and I fixed dinner quick. We got dinner on the table and then I ran Brittany up to the school and came back home. While I was gone, Alli fed the rest of the kids. When I got back Mike was just pulling in from basketball practice and so ran Allison to her dance class and then Mike, myself, and the remaining children got in the van and went to Brittany's band concert.

It was a really nice concert. No really! It was! I was so surprised but we all enjoyed it and the coolest thing was that it was a total of 35 min long. The music was all fun and Brittany had a great time.
Well we got home, ran and got Alli from dance, got the kids in bed and then headed up to play some raquet ball. Now THAT was fun! It was way cold and stormy outside so on the way home we stoped at Starbucks and got some yummy hot cocoa and then came home and read together while we sipped hot cocoa. What a glorious evening

It was a really nice concert. No really! It was! I was so surprised but we all enjoyed it and the coolest thing was that it was a total of 35 min long. The music was all fun and Brittany had a great time.
Well we got home, ran and got Alli from dance, got the kids in bed and then headed up to play some raquet ball. Now THAT was fun! It was way cold and stormy outside so on the way home we stoped at Starbucks and got some yummy hot cocoa and then came home and read together while we sipped hot cocoa. What a glorious evening
No comments:
Post a Comment