Well I started that post and then Mike took over with Wednesday through to the end and I can't believe he forgot the most important event of last week. Hans had his 4th birthday. Now I'd say that's a pretty big deal. On Wednesday morning he woke up to balloons, streamers, and Thomas the Tank Engine decor. We did have a pretty normal day of school but Dad took some special time out to play animals and trains with Hans while I was having school with the other kids. The moment Brittany got home from school we started our party. We open gifts and sang and of course that was lots of fun. I think Hans's favorite "gift" was the card from Opa and Oma with a picture of a great big Rhino on it. He is really into wild animals lately and every day dresses according to what animal he is going to pretend to be. In fact today, he wanted to be a bear that stands up all the time. I told him that there aren't any and so we just invented one. So today Hans is a Cran Bear. We found a picture of Sasquatch and then put the head of a Grizzly bear on it and he is very pleased with the new kind of bear we have imagined up.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment