I didn't blog on Sunday cuz I was overwhelmed by the amount of stuff that went on last week. So now I'll take it in phases. On Monday we had 2 Orthodontist appointments and 4 dentist appointments. Needless to say we didn't get much school done. We did, however, have a great FHE that night.
Tuesday we had to go to court again for another pre-trial meeting and once again we got set up for yet another pre-trial court date but probably this will be that last one. We really do have to go to trial now. We have started lining up wittnesses and planning our defense. I really want an attorney but alas they are way too expensive so my Dad is talking me through how to defend myself. I am praying for Gods help and guidence. Every time I even think about this whole issue I get sick to my stomach so... moving on...Tuesday night was YW and scouts. Mike had to go to a mtg at the church too so I got to stay home and watch Biggest Looser with most of the kids. We were also supposed to go to a Neighborhood Watch mtg. that night but we "forgot" about it so now we'll just have to go some other time to be trained in our Block Captain duties.
Wednesday was piano lessons and more prep work for the painting in the kitchen. Otherwise it was a pretty normal day of school and such around the house.
Thursday we took the kids to school and then headed to Lowes to buy our counter tops, look at faucets and head over to Brittany's school project fair. We then squeezed in a shopping trip and came home for a quick lunch and cat nap before heading back to Lowes to pay for the counter tops and over to the school to pick up the kids. Then just to round it all out we went up to the AF Academy (Mike and I) to play racket ball - much of our exercise originating from laughter.
Friday we had a full day of school and house work followed by a fun trip to the Ward Valentines Day party amidst our normal slew of dance lessons. We even found some time in there somewhere to eat some pizza and watch a movie after the kids went to bed. We watched Rescue Dawn.
Saturday we had a very relaxed Valentine's Day with a sleep in morning, decorating and delivering sugar cookies to the neighborhood and then our traditional fine china dinner of spaghetti topped off with red jello parfaits.
Sunday we went to church and listened to Brittany speak in Sacrament meeting and Michael and Catherine in Primary.
Then to round out the whole weekend on Monday we rented an air compressor and textured the walls upstairs and in the kitchen. Now we have to paint. Today we had a super whirl wind day with Mike's first day back at work and school dinner/plays followed by scouts, Elder's Quorum Presidency and HOA meetings all at the same time. Brittany was at the temple with the youth all of that time and came home just as we wrapped up devotional.
Well maybe we can squeeze in more next time huh! God bless you all!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I must have missed it if you wrote about it anywhere else, but what do you have to go to court about?
Post a Comment