Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mike is home!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, he's finally home! We got him home from the airport at 11:30 Thursday night and then Friday he went into work to sign in etc. We spent the rest of the day enjoying having a daddy. Friday night Mike and I went on a long awaited date. Saturday we again enjoyed the day with dad and then celebrated Thanksgiving. Oh it's good to have him home. (you can also get a sneak peak at our not quit finished new kitchen that is WAY nicer lookin' than before)




3 comments:

Melinda said...

Yay! Welcome back! Did you bring lots of chocolate? Myl's been a very good girl!

(Your kitchen is looking wonderful, Myl!)

Melanie said...

I'm so glad he made it back! (You're kitchen looks AWE-some, BTW!)

Jaydee and Shaunda said...

Yea, Welcome home Mike. You did awesome Mylinda. I am glad you are all back together as a family. It sure is nice isn't it?