Monday, December 28, 2009

HoHoHo Merry Christmas

Our traditional Christmas Eve Feast was again greatly abundant. I like to think it is representative of the abundant and wonderful blessings we've enjoyed through out the year. We are so very very blessed and thank our Saviour for this.

We shared our feast this year with our good friends and neighbors the Leonards and the Freys. We are thankful for them and the blessing that they are in our lives. They also brought lots of fun food so our table was literally overflowing.
Christmas morning brought us many more blessings. I love being a parent at Christmas. It is so fun to watch the joy and excitement in my beautiful children's faces.



It is always fun to finish off the morning by getting our stockings down and seeing what Santa brought. This year was no different. There were treats and surprises for all.

I think our greatest blessing this Christmas was having our Daddy with us. We just love to be together and to be a family.




2 comments:

Charity said...

Fun, Fun. I love your family and wish we could see you more often!

Heather said...

Wow- thats a lot of food. Looks like it was a wonderful Christmas. We are so glad that your daddy was home too!