Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween to Us All

So my camera died while carving pumpkins so I didn't get pictures of all my cute kids but I did get shots of the little ones. I also got pictures of all their amazing pumpkins on Halloween night just before they left to go trick-or-treat.




So here we all are on Wednesday before the ward Fall Festival. Mike is a soldier (original eh), I am a nurse, Brittany is a fancy lady, Allison is an accident victim, notice her wrist brace and boot, (funny thing is most people thought she really was hurt), Michael is a soldier too, Aunnika is a nurse too, Catherine is a clown, Hans is a Pirate and Daniel is Pooh Bear. It was a fun party and everyone wore the same costumes on Halloween (except Mike and I. We didn't dress up)


We had lots of fun carving pumpkins on Fri night. I didn't get pictures of the big girls or Michael cuz my camera died and then the girls left to dance and I didn't have any charged batteries (shocker, I know) and anyway they had fun too and the video we made is hilarious. Hans did not want to touch the guts and he was really so very funny about it and Brittany and Allison were being dramatic teenagers and Daniel was the super brave, "I'll touch all the guts" guy. It was really funny.


And here are the finished products!

No comments: