Sunday, April 26, 2009

Whats been going on?

Our Daper Daniel. I walked down stairs and there he was in this cute hat. He insisted on wearing it for the rest of the day and even wanted to wear it to bed but I talked him out of that.

Brittany's school band participated in the middle school band competition for our area. I must say I have been very impressed with this band. They do a great job and she really enjoys it.

We had a great big snow storm that closed the schools and even the base and then we got to enjoy it. It was great fun. The next day, it was 68 deg. outside so the snow all melted really quick. It was great.

For some reason the kids thought they had to slide down the snow heap backwards. OK! whatever floats yer boat!

1 comment:

Charity said...

Hey thats perfect, snow for a day- home to enjoy it then its gone! I love that picture of Daniel- what a hoot!