Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving in Farmington was really wonderful this year. I'm going to let the pictures tell the story.
Pre-Feast Fun
Daniel being his cute self

Brittany holding her little cousin Ella




Michael



Hans with cousin Ammston




Catherine


Aunnika





Allison with cousin Katry




A whole heap of family


The Feast Preperation











Yes there really were 29 pies!!


Enjoying the Feast













Post-Feast Fun


The kids created a rock band for our viewing and listening entertainment



A big game of jump rope (sort of)



Hans with cousin Ammston



Super cute Daniel


Another cousin heap

2 comments:

Elise said...

Looks like it was a blast! My family sure had fun being there!

Jordan said...

Awah- What fun you all had. I'm sad I missed :( I can't believe how our family is growing and how big the kids are all getting. I feel like its been forever. Keep up the fun posts!
-charity