Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Beautiful Allison

Allison got to celebrate her birthday with Dad on the computer and Ammon and Allison came and joined us here at the house.
She got lots of fun gifts when she thought she was getting nothing cuz her mom is so tricky.

She enjoyed getting a jewelry box and lots of jewelry to put in it.


After dinner we had a yummy cake.



With lots of wonderful people around to celebrate Allison Mylinda Stone.

Allison is such a joy to have in our family. She is a wonderful sister and a fabulous helper to her Mama. I don't know how I'de get through the day without her. She is a very good independant worker which is really a blessing for a homeschooler and her teacher. She is very friendly and loves to get to know poeple and make them happy wherever she goes. We love her and are so thankful to have such a wonderful and beautiful person in our family.

2 comments:

Jarad said...

I remember Allison when she was tiny. Sorry I am so slow responding. I have checked your blog but I am slow commenting. Lets for sure get together when Mike and Sperry get home. It would be so fun. --Rochelle

Charity said...

Happy Birthday Alli, you are such a happy loving girl, looks like a fun party! Hey Mylinda I got a glimps of your kitchen in one of the party pictures and it looks great!(definate improvement) But I couldn't see it so well...could you post some pictures of your new kitchen? Love ya, We pray for you and hope all is well.
love,Charity