Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Catherine
Aunnika and her lincon log creation
Sportin' his lovley hat hair
Allison made Catherine's barbie a new dress for Catherine's birthday
More Catherine Birthday


Trampoline static hair


Brittany's band concert



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mylinda, I'm so glad you found my blog! I had so much fun looking at your pictures - your kids are SO cute. How fun that you are all in Colorado together! We miss CO so much and want to retire there someday. It is fun to have other cousins in the military. I'm so glad I'll be able to keep up with your cute family now. Blogs are the best for that, aren't they? :)

Elise said...

Hey, Mylinda! I saw your comment on Steph's blog. Your family is so adorable. I can't believe how much your kids have grown since I stayed with you guys in Germany! Anyway, so fun to see what you're up to!

Heather said...

Cute pictures. I love the static hair. Crazy!