Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cabellas

So the first big event ofthis vacation was our trip to Cabellas. I know that sounds silly cuz it's just a store right? Wrong! It is so much more than a store. There are some amazing animal displays, an aquarium and a little shooting gallery. Then, of course, there is all of the cool merchandise. The best part for me was that Mike FINALLY bought some shoes and some fishing stuff that he's wanted and I've been trying to get him to buy for years. Here are a few of the fun photos.


1 comment:

Carson said...

Ummmm, should I know what a "Cabellas" is? Sounds Italian for "beautiful bells".

Is it an island in the Caribbean settled by Italian refugees?
A swanky resort in the Colorado Rockies for families who have more than six kids?
An underground cave system in New Mexico with an organ made from stalagtites?

I'm so glad you were able to vacation there, but am mystified by what "Cabellas" is!!