Next up on the list: Andersen Family Reunion 2010 held in Orem Utah at Posterity park and the nearby church. It was fun to see so many wonderful cousins who I love. My only regret is that I felt like I didn't get time to visit them and some I only got to wave to from afar. I Love the Andersen family. I love being around these people who make me feel more confident about who I am and the choices I've made that make me strange, at best, with the rest of the world. I love how I feel with the Andersen family. This is a family of people with big hearts and lots of love. They are willing to love anyone and be so non judgmental. It is a group of people among who one can feel at peace.

Celebrating Gma Andersen's 90th birthday and all her posterity. She was made queen for the day, seated on a "throne" wore a crown etc. What an amazing lady. What a beautiful example. She is so gracious, faithful, and kind. I admire my Grandma for so many reasons. Here, Aunnika is enjoying a a hug from Gma as part of a family history scavenger hunt.
We had a super fun family dance.
The teens and others doing a congo line
Auntie Ivas dancing with Hans. Aunt Melanie showing us how it's done. We had so much fun at this event. I only wish I could have had even more time with my wonderful cousins, Aunts and Uncles.
1 comment:
That looks so fun! I REALLY wish I could've made it this year. Darn it! Maybe next year.
Post a Comment