Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hello stranger

Well, I guess I blog about as often as the moon turns blue. No wait, I don't even do it that often. Anyway, my cute sister Charity is trying to help me get better about this so here's a little quicky. Big things in our life of late: In March, my mom came out and stayed with us for 10 days. Oh Heavenly! I was so thankful to have her here. In April I had a so way cute baby. Lucy is wonderful. She is really such a good baby. In May we celebrated Mothers day. I Love mothers day. I just love being a mom. I've said it before, but that is what I always wanted to be "when I grew up" and that is what I am even if I haven't ever really grown up. I have the most amazing husband on earth. He is so so good to me. I have the best kids. Everyone says so. I love my life. Also in May, the big girls are participating in a dance festival put on by our stake. It has been MANY months in the works and we got the go see the final product last night. The kids all did great and it was really quite fun to watch.
So there you go folks, a very brief update. Now I'm going to do several more posts with more detail so if you want to just skip the rest, it's my journaling effort for the day.

3 comments:

Charity said...

Yay You did it! I'm so proud of you :) Cute picture of little Lucy (I love that name by-the-way) it almost looks like she has some red in her hair, does she?
love you!

reddhottredds said...

YAY! Way to go Charity for the nudging. Glad to see you are back Mylinda. We sure love and miss you. Oh, and your little new addition is just heavenly. Can't wait to squeeze her :) Mucho loves coming your way!

Heather said...

Yea- happy blogging! Lucy is a cutie!