Sunday, June 14, 2009

this week

Ok so, I already wrote about Monday the crazy day. Tuesday was Mike and my 14th anniversary. Can you believe it. It has flown by. We spent a nice evening together with dinner and miniature golf. We will save the really celebration for our trip to Vegas in Oct. It has been the best years of my life. I so adore my glorious husband. He is everything I ever dreamed of and so much more. I am very blessed indeed. We have both grown in ways I never would have thought we could and in that growing, have grown together into an inseparable one.

We still had swimming lessons on Tuesday and then again on Wednesday and Thursday. We also had dance rehearsals for the big recital on Wednesday and Thursday. Mike took those two days off work to study for an upcoming test and to be here with the boys while I spent the better (or worse, but long either way) part of the day at the performance hall with the girls. I did all of my filming and photography of the show at the dress rehearsal on Thursday as there are no cameras allowed on show day.

That brings us to Friday which was show day. We had no swimming lessons that morning but Brittany did do her volunteer job at the library. She loves that and of course the kids she helps love her. I spent the morning putting in curlers, practicing one last time on the dances with the girls, last minute touch ups on the costumes and then doing a photo shoot with each of the cute/beautiful girls. It was great fun. We finished up just in time to head off for the big show. They all did a lovely job and I'm really so proud of my sweet girls. What talented lovely ladies they are.



















Saturday we spent replacing our dishwasher that decided it just couldn't live with us anymore. (we were probably too noisy. Tee hee hee) So we got us a new one and put it in. We had just enough time left in the day to do a couple more pieces of trim on the cabinets, trim the lilacs, and a bit of weeding in the strawberry garden, which is looking delicious, by the way.
Today was just your typical Sunday at the Stone house, almost. Mike had some extra mtgs and lots of Home Teaching, so we didn't play games all together but the kids had quit a riot playing marble races on the marble works toys. We also got in some reading and relaxing. It made for a nice day, just wish Mike could have been here to enjoy it all with us

2 comments:

Carson said...

Totally SWEET pictures of the girls in their dance costumes. They really are beauties!

Merica said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Those are MY nieces :)