Monday, June 8, 2009

STOP!!!!!

This day has been so crazy. I think if I save it for Sunday I will have forgotten too much and I want a record of what we did today.

I began the day at 6:30. I woke up and went running and walking and then came home and had breakfast with the rest of the gang. After and shower and getting dressed, I took Hans, Catherine and Aunnika to swimming lessons and Michael came with us to play in the gym.

We hurried home from the YMCA and dropped off the little ones and I took Michael for his first Orthodontist appt. That didn't take long but we got a little lost on the way there.

When I got home from there, I ran in to get Allison and Catherine to go to dance rehersal. I was supposed to just run in and out but found my little Daniel crying on the couch and he was so sad I had to stop and comfort him for a few minutes. He said he had fallen off the couch and his arm hurt. Well he was really being careful with his arm and just crying so tenderly that I was sure he had broken his arm. He said he wanted to go up to his bed so I went and laid him down and took off for our big show rehersal down town.

On our way there, I called Mike and told him that I thought Daniel's arm was broken and would he call and see how he was doing. He called Daniel had woken up and was so sad and still hurting so Mike came and got him and took him up to the hospital.

I worked with Catherine's class for a while at rehersal and then came home to get Brittany and Aunnika. I took Michael and Hans to our neighbors to be watched until Mike could get home. We headed back downtown for more rehersal. I am the room mom for Aunnikas class and so got to help with her group too.

Daniel did indeed break his arm, both bones in his forearm. He got a cast on and then he and Mike came home and got Michael and Hans and the guys got dinner ready for us all. The girls and I got home at 7:00 and we had dinner. We are now headed in for a quick FHE and devotional and then off to bed.

WOW, WHAT A DAY!!

No comments: