Sunday, September 21, 2008
Well, this whole business of doing my weekly updates on our blog is really outsmarting me this week. I've been working on this for over an hour and still can't get it right so I'm going to have to just make this quick and wrap it up for the night. I got Monday on here, Mike got to stay home from work on Tuesday and Wednesday but spent most of that time getting his stuff ready to go. We did spend some time playing games and enjoying our last week with Daddy for a long time to come. We still had all of our regular school and lessons. The girls are loving dance and Michael is really loving soccer this season. Thursday Mike was back at work for half the day and I got all my errends run while the kids were at their once a week school. That has been a really great thing. I love having a day to get some running around done, the kids love being able to participate in their other subjects there at the school, the little boys enjoy the special attention they get from Mom, so it's an all around good thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment